1. What is a FAQ?
FAQ is an acronym for Frequently Asked Questions.
2. Can I pay monthly?
Yes, you can-just select monthly or annually when you register. However, when you make an annual payment, you will qualify for one-month free subscription.
2. What do I do when I have forgotten my password?
Click on the ‘Forgot password?’ on the ‘Login to your password’ widget and the system will take you through the steps to receive your password info.
3. Must I read the Tc and Cs?
It is important to read them before continuing to use MiLife-especially the 1st time to prevent any misunderstanding in usage and payments.
4. What is MiLife all about?
Visit the about section and gain some background what MiLife is all about.
5. How can I access the templates for managing the employment of my staff, payslips and the leave section?
You will be charged a small annual fee alternatively you must influence 5 persons to use the App and you will get free access-please click on Mi Staff payslips or leave or the required documents and complete the coupon provided. You will be contacted thereafter with instructions.
6. I have registered now-where should I start?
It is good practice to start by completing Mi Info. The system uses this information in other sections like your CV.
7. What do I do to get assistance should I do not understand something?
Visit the Help tab displayed. You can also forward a message to us in the event that you find it difficult to understand something. Just complete the coupon in the contact page and send it to us.
8. Will I be reminded of expiry dates?
Yes, you will. It will be displayed under the ‘Upcoming events on the Right-hand corner on your dashboard?
9. Will I be reminded of birthdays of the people on Mi Significant People?
Yes, you will be reminded on your dashboard.
10. Is it important to update my personal info such as qualifications?
Yes, the system uses your information to create your CV.
11. Can I upgrade to a better option?
Yes, you can and you will be credited with your account credit when calculating your new fee.
11. What is the use of Mi Favourites?
It provides the opportunity for you to create a shortcut to any of the sections you wish to use saving you time and effort to work through a number of pages.
12. May I forward a suggestion or comment to MiLife?
Yes, you are welcome. Please visit the Contact Us page and forward us any suggestion or comment.
14. What will happen if I do not renew my subscription?
MiLife will warn you well in advance of your subscription expiry date. We understand that there may be circumstances leading to default payment and therefore MiLife undertakes to retain your data for a period of 30 days after the expiry of your subscription. Your data will become available to you once payment was received for renewal from the expiry date. In special cases the 30 days grace period may be extended upon the approval of a special request.